Personal Financial Services
What Wes’ clients have come to expect . . . the development of a comprehensive financial plan based on the “Six Step Financial Plan” developed by the Canadian Association of Financial Planners.
- Gain an understanding of current financial status
- Clarification of values and short and long-term goals
- Identify gaps/issues creating barriers between current status and goals
- Explore written alternatives to resolve these gaps/issues
- Implementation of most suitable solution to bridge gaps and attain goals
- On-going review, revision and further implementation of plan
As part of this plan and based on each client’s situation and needs, Wes also provides budget management advice, investment planning, risk management solutions, and a review of various tax and estate planning aspects..
We are focused on helping you achieve freedom and choice at all stages of life
If you’re aged 50 or older, chances are you’ve either already retired or are thinking of retiring. Planning can help supplement your retirement income, and help you leave a tax-free legacy.
If your benefits end when you retire, we offer additional health and dental insurance coverage.